The African Film Festival Australia is interested in screening an eclectic assortment of films from upcoming and distinguished film makers. The Festival accepts shorts, animations, features, documentaries, experimental, musicals and more.
HOW TO ENTER
1. READ THE SUBMISSION RULES
- African Film Festival Australia Submission Rules 2013
2. Please fill out the Registration form below
- African Film Festival Australia 2013 Submission Form
3. Post us the following
- 1 signed copy of the final registration form
- 2 copies of the film must be submitted on DVD with English subtitles. Widescreen format preferred. Please label each DVD with Producer, Director and/or Production Company and contact information.
- Biography and filmography of director/ filmmaker
- Optional: Any promotional material including stills, behind the scenes images or footage, trailers, press kit materials.
Exhibition Prints/ Tapes/ DVDs, preview materials including DVD & biographies must be post marked no later than 1st of December 2012.
Please send your material to:
African Film Festival Australia
8 Victoria Road
Parramatta NSW 2150
For all inquiries please email email@example.com